Stumbled across LibraryFind the other day and have been playing around trying to get it installed. I’ve not had many good experiences with Ruby based apps, but this looked really promising so I took the plunge. Unfortunately the searching doesn’t work because and just states that there was an error. Looking in the log files, it states that its “missing default helper dispatch_helper” and the record_set_helper. I also ran into a problem in the admin module when I attempted to add a target…just got a recordschema error. I ended up just writing a script to install a couple of EBSCO targets we had, but hopefully once I figure out what’s going on with the helpers, that problem will be resolved too.